Sunday, May 17, 2009

38th Sunday...Praisin' My Way Out!!!

Song of the week: Asa – Iba

Encouragement Verse: “...I have put will keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more.” – Psalm 71:14 (NLT)

Quote of the week:When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” --- Unknown


...Sometimes when you don’t know what to do about a situation you are facing, it is best you simply Praise your way out of it. And before you know it, you will be at the other end of the tunnel of your problems...

So to you (inclusive me), who thinks that you should have been much further than this by now…just remember that,


“God will only release favor and promotion in our lives when He knows OUR CHARACTER CAN HANDLE IT.” - Joel Osteen

[This weekend was a bit busy for me but I am Thankful despite everything...have a wonderful week ahead.]

God Bless,

Kemi



Images from: Photobucket