Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Golden Sunday..."You've Arrived at Your Destination...!!!"

Song of the week: Jeremiah Gyang [Featuring: M.I] – Kauna Allah!

Encouragement Verse: “...O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.” – Isaiah 64:8 (NIV)

Quote of the week: “Whatever happens, just relax and manage to make a smile. Life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed. Make everyday your best day!” --- Author Unknown


Thank you God for a golden journey through these four seasons of HOPE.
I glorify your Holy name. I have definitely arrive at this destination by the grace of God. The miracle I seek has not yet come to past but I believe you are doing something new in my life. And at the appointed time you will bring to pass the work you have begun in my life... [Amen]
Thank you, Jesus!!!

So I know you are asking me, “What next?”
Mmmmm! I wish I can honestly tell you that this is what will happen but I would be telling you a lie.
What I can write (for now) is that I am grateful for a NEW BEGINNING!!!
*** Thank you everyone for your encouragement and walking with me through each stages that brought me to this new beginning...God bless you!!!

Credits:
Picture source: Ishockphoto