Sunday, December 14, 2008

16th Sunday...Am Expecting Triplets!!!

Song of the week: Wande Coal – Jehovah!

Encouragement Verse:Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime; it is theLORD who makes the storm clouds. He gives showers of rain to men,and plants of the field to everyone.” – Zechariah 10:1(NIV)

Quote of the week:When God is about to do something great, He starts with a difficulty. When He is about to do something truly magnificent, He starts with an impossibility.” --- Armin Gesswein

So it is a ‘Sweet Sixteen’ Sunday for me…and I can feel the development within me.


And In case, I had missed the last memos from the head Office of Heavenly Inc. I definitely got the last one, sent by Angel Gabriel.

Other times, I may have ‘throw the baby out with the bath water’ but it would be different this time around…

I just can’t believe it…I am so excited that such a news as this can’t be kept inside my stomach…I have "Tell it on the mountain"

I have begun to dance for joy to life around me…dancing my blessings into fulfillment…

And with Wande Coal, I sing “Jehovah! Jehovah!! Jehovah!!! I no fit shout, me I love YOU! E pass my moouuuth…Olorun Oba, descend on me!

Have always wanted just twins…but I guess one those prayers (though weak by my own standard) that I said days gone by, definitely rocked Heaven’s gate that I will be receiving accumulated blessings…

Before ko, abeg, how will people know that God has begun to embarrass me with abundance blessings that it is overflows to those around me…?


I hold my tummy as I am aware of the joy moving within me…Each movement, my heart miss a beat…I am just over the moon...

I have waited…Yes, waited (with a capital 'W') like a lot of us have and still are…and I must say that it is definitely is worth the wait…my joy will definitely be complete as each blessing unfolds in the presence of all…
"I'll be making space for my beautiful ones..."

Lord, I will be carrying them to maturity…and I am praying for a safe delivery…


The week of yore

Monday, I was under the weather…

Tuesday, still under the weather but was able to climb a step higher than yesterday's position in regards to my health…
Wednesday, feeling rejuvenate and still was able to have another ‘Power Wednesday’ (Prayers via Mobile) with my friend…
Thursday, I was told by a lady on my way to work that ‘remember that a man will always have a childlike mind, so learn to accept him and don’t try to change him…’ (This is true wise talk…)
Friday, My ‘Eji Owuro’…God is always faithful…







Images from: Getty Images