Sunday, September 7, 2008

2nd Sunday...Letting Go!

Song of the week: Donnie McClurkin – Again

Encouragement Verse: “The Lord your GOD is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17

Quote of the week: “You can develop in yourself the manners, tastes and habits that you most admire in others. The person you most like to meet is the type of person you ought to be.” --- Author Unknown


Indeed, I do need closure to this problem that keeps knocking hard at my door. I can’t keep trying to be the Redeemer in everyone’s live…Just when I decide to make a change, they come banging hard on my door. I do have a choice: (1) to let God do His job by helping me answer this stranger at the door or (2) to simply open the door and try to solve the problem.

Gosh! It is hard to ignore the continuous pounding on my door but I need to learn to ‘Let Go and Let GOD!!!’ ...and understand that I’ll not be able to please everyone in this world. I have to let people put together their own blocks sometimes that is, letting them make their own mistakes and learn from it before they grow because of what they learnt from it.

GOD , this is a hard decision to make but I think by Your grace , I will live with whatever consequences that will come from this decision. GOD lead me to make the right decision.”

I’ll see you nextSunday...