Sunday, September 14, 2008

3rd Sunday...Flying Without Wings

Song of the week: WestLife – Flying Without Wings

Encouragement Verse:GOD, the one and only — I'll wait as long as he says. Everything I hope for comes from him, so why not? He's solid rock under my feet, breathing room for my soul, an impregnable castle: I'm set for life.” – Psalm 62: 5, 6


Quote of the week: “Unrest of spirit is a mark of life; one problem after another presents itself and in the solving of them we can find our greatest pleasure.” – Kal Menninger

GOD , this is a hard decision to make but I think by Your grace , I will live with whatever consequences that will come from this decision. GOD lead me to make the right decision.”

My Third (3rd)Sunday...I am learning to fly without wings...learning to have faith in this faithless heartof mine. Everyday, It is a struggle for me to awaken and believe that Hope is staring me at the face again...that something is coming...But I RISE!!!

My third week & forty-seven sundays more to go...So what can I say, I learnt from this past week???

I can say that I have learnt to relax in the face of TRIBULATIONS...because even if I try to do something about any given situation...I truly do not have any control over it. I can only just let go and let GOD!!! And even if I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel, I have to believe that it is there...

So this new week, I am going to Fly without wings in all that I will face...like what some people will say, "I am taking the bull by the horn." Some decisions I will make this week may bring about hurt and even pain...or maybe it may not...but I will take it and what I will be grateful about, is that I tried when I should have just given up...


I will take that LEAP!!!


May you all have a wonderful and fulfilled week...

Picture source: Butler Dancers