Sunday, September 21, 2008

4th Sunday...Time For Change!!!

Song of the week: Ty Bello – Beautiful

Encouragement Verse: “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under Heaven.” – Ecclesiates 3:1


Quote of the week: “Remember God's bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!” – Henry Ward Beecher

Having Faith aHoping that it shall come to pass aChanging to fit in...(getting rid of the old wineskin)

It's only by God's grace ...that you go through some trials and stay calm. And just giving thanks to GOD while smiling J.

So it is my Fourth (4th) Sunday...and I am all about Change this week. God has began to change me and I can really feel it!!!

For me to be able to embrace what is coming, I'll need to embrace change and stop trying to muddle up the 'new wineskin' and 'old' together...

So Kemi..., it is:

a ...TIME for change...

a...TIMEto let go of the OLD wineskin ...
a...TIME to see the outcome of the Hope we wake up to everyday...
a...and it is TIME to see what is in store ...



"Lord, Change me...I Y You so much!!!

Picture source: Microsoft office online