Sunday, October 12, 2008

7th Sunday...Finding My Way Back!!!

Song of the week: Nickelback – Savin' Me

Encouragement Verse: “The locusts have no King, yet go they forth all of them by bands.” – Proverbs 30:27

Quote of the week: “We can always find something to be Thankful for, no matter what may be the burden of our wants, or the special subject of our petitions.” --- Albert Barnes


Even when we begin to doubt our believes and God's promise but it is always brighter just above the dark clouds. All we have to do is never give up or everything we ever believed in will suddenly come to an END. What do I want? My heart knows...but what can I do now to be deserving of this beautiful gift of Love that God wants to share with me and the world???

I feel I am not ready, but He urges me on...and like the writer shared in the Meditation reading of October 8, 2008 (Word for today) "Don't quit your victory is assurred!"...I am pressing forward until I get every mission dished out to me right.


This Sunday I share with you one of my struggles...Anger!!! Sometimes, I fight the temptation to do something right everyday when I awake but it does not ever end up that way. But today I want to give it to God, asking for the strength to be able to overcome it little by little by His grace.

It may not happen instantly but I will surely be breaking ground...but I ask that as you read this, I ask that you pray for me...

“Letting go...but Letting GOD change my shortcomings each Sunday at a time..."