Monday, November 10, 2008

11th Sunday...All Natural 100% Juice (Don’t Hold Back)!!!

Song of the week: Wale Adenuga – Too Much For Me

Encouragement Verse: He made my mouth like a sharp sword, He hid me in the shadow of His hand. He made me into sharpened arrow and concealed me in His quiver...you are my servant through whom I shall mainfest my glory.” – Isaiah 49: 2 - 3

Quote of the week: “You say, ‘If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.’ You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled.” --- Charles Haddon Spurgeon


This week was truly a historical week…for me, it was more than just history made but the rebirth of Hope in those who Hope has varnished from their lives while on the road to triumph.

And Nelson Mandela couldn't have said it better in his letter of congratulations to Obama, “Your victory has demonstrated that no person anywhere in the world should not dare to dream of wanting to change the world for a better place…”

And to add to what Mr. Mandela said, is what Rama Yade, a France’s black junior minister for human rights, told a French radio, “This is the fall of the Berlin Wall times ten…” [From an article in Yahoo]


God’s work surely does come to fruition...

The same man who wrote about daring hope in his best selling book, The Audacity of Hope, has risen beyond man’s expectation.

God is truly worthy to be praise and I can only chant along with Wale Adenuga in his song titled, “Too much for me

God has squeezed, pressed and crushed the juice out from this son of His…And he (Obama) has shown that he can be legally described as ‘All Natural 100% fruit juice’

To the nation, U.S (by God’s grace) he will become an excellent source of strength…and he gather in grain like the sand of the sea, in such quantity (See Genesis 41: 49, Joseph's promotion)

“…God has a plan and He's committed to it…” [Word for Today, November 2, 2008]

So this week, I ask myself these questions:

>> If I were a fruit or vegetable and God squeezed the interior of my life, can I be legally described as ‘All Natural 100% fruit juice’?,


>> Would I be an excellent source of Vitamin C to those around me or those I encounter everyday, bringing strength and His word to those in need of it.

>> Or will He find in me, artificial flavor or discover that I have been blended with other ingredients, such as high-fructose corn syrup?


Prayer:Lord, squeeze out of me of the juice of the gifts that lay fallow within me…let me be truly worthy to be described as ‘All Natural 100% Juice’, Amen”




Picture source: Getty Images