Sunday, November 23, 2008

13th Sunday...What a week!!!

Song of the week: Jeremiah Gyang – Na ba Ka

Encouragement Verse: So tell them, ‘as surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very things I heard you say…”Numbers 14:28 NIV

Quote of the week:“Work-in-progress: If you hire me, you need to know that. If you marry me, you need to know that.” --- Word For Today (Nov 2, 08)


Hmmmm, I have to write that this week has been rollercoaster week when it comes to my emotions…and I believe these ‘Getty Images’ will be able to illustrate better the events of this past week…

My Monday began this way, “Ooooooh Monday again, do I have to get up?” What a way to start one’s day and week. By the end of the day, I was almost yanking out every strand of my braids from my head…ask me, what happened? Nothing o, I only just got bogged down by the usually Monday rush.

By Tuesday, my hormones was just acting up for no particular reason. On numerous occasions during the day, I was almost drawn to tears…I guess I was already too drained that I needed to fill my spirit with words that would bring back life into my already feeble heart …



This was what Wednesday gave to me. [I have to thank Baba God for bringing into our lives angels disguised as friends.]


I spoke with a friend and she spoke to my spirit and at the end of our small chitchat she gave me the above bible verse which is the bible verse of the week.

I was hearing things when I thought I heard I say…Numbers 28: 8, which was equally great… “Prepare the second lamb at twilight, along with the same kind of grain offering and drink offering that you prepare in the morning. This is an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.”


It is truly amazing how things just work out in the end…

So by Thursday, I had a spill over of the joyfulness that Tuesday gave me… [*I need to alway remember God’s word in my time of struggle]…

And what more can I say about Friday but the usual ‘TGIF’…Let the party begin until the break of dawn – Saturday…but keep in mind that I have to prepare my spirit to receive God’s word on Sunday from the mouth of His sons (Mr. Preacherman) that will keep us enthusiastic for the coming week…

See you next sunday as I go for the fourteenth Sunday…God bless you!

Images from: Getty Images