Sunday, February 8, 2009

24th Sunday...All I Can Say...!!!

Song of the week: Samsong – Bianule

Encouragement Verse:...let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” – Hebrews 12: 1 - 2 (NIV)


Quote of the week:Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses... on your powers, instead of your problems.” --- Paul J. Meyer


"...is that I am humbled by what I see right now...right here where I have found myself. Humbled to just listen for once instead of trying to teach what I think I know..." -- Kemi