Sunday, February 22, 2009

26th Sunday...How Quickly I Forget!!!

Song of the week: Pheel – God Dey

Encouragement Verse:I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.” – Isaiah 46: 10(NIV)


Quote of the week:The reason man may become the master of his own destiny is because he has the power to influence his own subconscious mind.” --- Napoleon Hill

On myTwenty-sixth (26) Sunday, I remind myself why I began this journey...[Sunday Sunday Blogging...when I could have been doing something else with my time]...So easily have I forgotten the reasons...the drive I had when it all began last August...so quickly I have gotten distracted...forgetting that I am still expecting my Triplets.


I have forgotten that God has given me the power with my words to influence my destiny. It hit me this week when we (My Friend & I) were having our usual “Power Wednesday” and I said something that my friend quickly began to reprimand me. She added, “I know that it is not you speaking now...you need to use your lips and confess greatness into your life...it sounds obscure right now but with time God will reveal His plans...”


Her words bring to mind the Jeremiah 29: 11 Bible verse:...“I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”


I Dare to Believe even when everthing seems so vague at this point but I ain’t giving up at least not until I know how this story ends...I love the way ‘The Message’ bible unravels the same Bible verse of the week;

Think about this. Wrap your minds around it...Remember your history, your long and rich history. I am God, the only God you've had or ever will have — incomparable, irreplaceable — From the very beginning telling you what the ending will be, All along letting you in on what is going to happen, Assuring you, 'I'm in this for the long haul, I'll do exactly what I set out to do...the man I chose to help me. I've said it, and I'll most certainly do it. I've planned it, so it's as good as done.” –
Isaiah 46: 8 - 11


On Friday, I went shopping but then I thought to myself, “Why am I trying to get something to wear when I don’t have anywhere to wear it to?”…but a reply came in chorus saying, “You may not have anywhere to wear it to but you can wear it when you come to see me on Sunday at Church…”

I say once more, “God I Dare to Believe...it may seem impossible right now for me to believe but like Sarah (in the bible) I Dare to believe...I want to get dressed and ready for that miracle as hard as it might seem that it will happen but I will go out there trusting in You, Lord. I want to be one of those this year who have something great to write and speak about at the end of this year...and I want to be that channel that will bring people to Believe again...Believing that You, GOD, can do the unfeasibility...Thank you, Jesus...”

Listen to the Song of the week: Pheel ‘God dey’







Images from: Getty Images