Sunday, February 1, 2009

23rd Sunday...Dear Toks...!!!

Song of the week: Rihanna [Ft. Ne-Yo] – Hate that I Love you

Encouragement Verse:Let Love and faithfulness never leave you; ...write them on the tablet of your heart.” – Proverbs 3:3 (NIV)


Quote of the week: “...If we pattern our relationships based on God's word & instructions, I believe that ours will be the most fulfilling relationships in the world.” --- Unknown



Dear 'Toks',

How long do you want to me to keep acting these 'Romantic Comedies' drama around you? I am tried of pretending that we are only just friends. Yeah! I know I am making it so complicated...and I know you don't need that right now. But what if we were really meant to be...what if God placed in your life to be around when you heart gets broken, giving you time to realize the 'gem' that you've been looking for is right in front of you.

You just don't get it...and I wonder when you will get it that I am in Love with you and that I am waiting for the day when you will realize that my feelings (for you) are real...And that the guy I have been talking about...is YOU!

Gosh! maybe I should come outright and let you know what my heart has been dying to spill out? Or maybe I will just take it with me to the grave...or just wait until you get it? But will you ever? I am scare that my wait will be in vain...Lord, help me.


Love,



Kemi



So I did not get what I set out to get last weekend but it does not have to end there...it is a new month (month of LOVE) and again, we have Twenty-eight days to experience a lot of amazing ways to love and say, 'I love you'. The choice is ours...

And once again, I mark another Sunday of blogging...I sign out on that note but I pray for Twenty-eight days of amazing Love...



Images from: Getty Images