Sunday, March 8, 2009

28th Sunday...A Day Too Late!!!

Song of the week: Gogo – Almighty God

Encouragement Verse: “… seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.” – Jeremiah 29: 7 (NIV)


Quote of the week:There is not one blade of grass, there is no color in this world that is not intended to make us rejoice.” --- John Calvin


Definitely, am a day too late but I guess better late than never. So this is my Twenty-eighth Sunday post and still reading the Book of Esther. There’s so much to learn from the book of Esther. About the way, she carries herself with grace...knowing what she wants but never taking a step faster than God. I am still learning to just trust God with everything and I may probably have start from the very beginning again. Am I afraid of starting from the beginning? Of course, I am...even the thought of it does scare me but I believe that the Lord is surely my strength.

Lord, show me my blind spot…”



My Shortcomings
Honestly, at this point of my journey I have to say, am like the woman in this image…am so exhausted. I keep fighting but I never get to that point where I get Victory…am running but yet I still have not found the finishing point. Sometime I get this feeling that I have not done enough...I strive to be better each week but it is like I find myself right at the very place I started. I guess am too hard on me...but Gosh! I need strength...

Well, what can I do, the fight continues and I just have to rise once again and keep fighting…“but I need to tell you, God, please don’t leave me alone”...Give me strength once again.

Images from: Getty Images