Sunday, March 1, 2009

27th Sunday...Dancing to the Life around Me!!!

Song of the week: Jazzi Tee – Gbaajoo

Encouragement Verse:When I walk into the thick of trouble, keep me alive in the angry turmoil. With one hand strike my foes, with your other hand save me. Finish what you started in me,God. Your love is eternal—don't quit on me now.”
Psalm 138:7 - 8 (The Message)

Quote of the week: “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau



On this my 27th Sunday Post...Y

...and for this new month, I will begin studying the Book of Esther, which I believe has been put in my spirit by God to read for sometime now...but I have sturbbornly ignored that call. But I have to say that I am now becoming a bit curious as to why this revelation/passage has been so strong within me. I guess it is time for God to reveal His plans for me...



Prayer:
...May God use this Book of Esther to change my life in a positive way...





On the side, I will continue my Dance to the life around me. Have a wonderful week!!!



Picture source: Getty Image