Sunday, May 3, 2009

36th Sunday...!!!

Song of the week: Jedi – Jehovah

Encouragement Verse:And I pray that as you share your faith with others it will grip their lives too, as they see the wealth of good things in you that comes from Christ Jesus.”
Philemon 6

Quote of the week: “Each time anyone comes into contact with us, they must become different and better people because of having met us. We must radiate God’s Love...intense Love does not measure...It just gives.” – Mother Theresa of Calcutta


On this my 36th Sunday Post...The “Song Of The Week” is a special dedication to everyone: Idon't have to mention names because You all know Who you are...!!!

...This past week has been two kinds of crazy with deadlines to meet… [I don’t know why we Nigerians like to wait to do everything last minute?]


So I had a project to submit before Thursday and here was I on Monday, I still did not have any idea on how to start the project. By Tuesday, I started playing around with different concepts on what to work on…and suddenly, down the road, I blacked out on ideas. Since I can’t kill myself, I decided to sleep over it until Wednesday…and by this now, time had already begun to tick away…announcing each second, minutes and hours that have begun to go down the drain as waste water…

Hmmm! God save me, I needed to thinking fast or else I lose any chance of possible promotion to the next level.”


Wednesday zoomed by like a fast moving train introducing Thursday to my Calendar…With others having theirs (projects) beautifully package, I was still trying to put finishing touches to my own…[Thank God for Risi*[i] who assisted to make my project more presentable…]


Time for Presentation: Because I was late, I had to present my own project with the last group. And when it was finally my turn, I decided to showcase mine behind two other partner’s in crime because I was kind of embarrass by what I had put together.

But Guess what? They decided to switch the rule on me and begin with mine… I was certainly taken unaware. OMG! I wanted to die…I was not expecting this to go this way…Haba! Someone should have given me hint on that, and then I would have taken first place to present instead…

There was no place to run to, except to slide under the table and die a slow dead from embarrassment…but just then, I could not believe the news my ears was gathering, I was actually getting rave review about my project…and it ended with “Great Job, Miss Penélopê !!!”

I was like ‘Humph!’ Who would have thought otherwise…anyways, I have officially retired from ‘Last minute doing of project’, I will have to start learning to start on time (I hope? LOL)

Meanwhile on Last Week Sunday’s Post…I’d like to thanks everyone who left a wonderful comment and to ease
Aloted’s mind, I will certainly reveal ‘Little by little’ the lady behind ‘Miss Kemi Penélopê’ but put it in mind that I also need to protect the identity of my friends, family…in my life.

Also Bloggers, if you have any question you’d like to ask me, you can leave a comment or simply email me:
Kemipen@gmail.com (If you’d like to remain anonymous)

Anyways, do have a wonderful week and remember that “Good things just don’t happen; you have to go after it…” (I should also give myself that advice…LOL)…Enjoy the wonderful music dedicated to you ALL…!!!

[i] * Not their real name


Picture source: Getty Image