Sunday, January 25, 2009

22nd Sunday...It doesn't have to end this way...!!!

Song of the week: Gbemileke – Gbo Pe Mi

Encouragement Verse:And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.” – Psalm 12:6 (NIV)


Quote of the week:Don't follow your dreams; chase them.” --- Richard Dumb


It better be worth all the wahala (problems) I have taken to get to the other end of the earth...and during a terrible weather...with a lot of unpredictable happenings.

Gosh! I have got to be so crazy to do this. The saying was so right, "Curousity kills the cat..." LOL!!!

Wetin I go do? (Translated: "What would I do?") Anyways, Life is all about taking serious risk...they may kill you or make you a better person but in all, the most important thing is that you've lived life to its fullest. And at the end of life's journey, you can easily say, " God, your servant has seen your glory...you may take me now".

Honestly, in the back of my mind I wish this is where my search ends but what do I do if it still goes further than that point? And if it doesn't, do I keep my life on hold? Definitely not...I am better than that...I can't give up right now. Instead I will keep living each day like I will die tomorrow...struggling to be worthy of Heaven.

"God make me worthy of this gift that You've prepared for me..."

There is always a good ending to every stories...!!!